Our Team

How i was Forcefully Raped By a Guy I Trusted so Much. (Trust Nobody, Even Ur Family) lady cries out





STORY BY A CODED 9JABLOOD reader
My Name is NahNah, (Not My Real Names). Am a 2nd Year student Of Unizik Studying Law. Well, as we Most Youth are,am Very Much Fond Of My phone, Yes, Am a facebook addict. (Lemme cut The long story Short). My Name is nahnah as i said earlier, My main occupation in school To make ends meet is Prostitution. Am Fond Of sleeping around because Of money especially with Old men. Buh I stopped The act after Gaining admission. I gave My Life To christ. I was online on facebook as usual 5 days ago, I met a guy whc av Known for a very Long Time. His name is Kelvin, well Known as Kelvin Klein. A Very cute Young guy, so i added him up asap and he accepted My request immediatly. After Few minutes of Chating, We planned meeting The next Day, he reside at Asaba why I stay at awka cause Of My school. So we both Agreed he would be the one coming Over To awka. The next day he came as promised, He Told me to come over To meet him In Hotel by The name queens suit., as a guy i trusted alot, I went To The hotel. On Getting Thr, I met him, we exchanged Pleasantries, and Later He went To the Bar To Get me a can Of bullet. After i Finish drinking The Can of Bullet, he insisted I Take 2 More, I was ver surprise. I told him i cant take even a drop again. After staying For about 10minutes i decided To be on My way on because it was getting Late already. He told me to sleep Over and i said No. Before i could say Jack, This Beast Entangled my Both hands and pushed me to The Bed, He told me i cant Leave without having sex with Him, i was so suprise, I thought he was acting Nigeria Movies Till He started Undressing me, He locked All The doors To avoid Distractions and Tied My mouth with a red cloth To avoid me shouting. This Beast Raped The hell Out of My Life, He raped Me me to the extend he nearly Damaged My Pussy. My Life as a whore, i av never Experience such Bruttal sex. After Raping Me, He Took me outside and Threatened me not say anything, i was very much afraid Of Him, so I did as He said. . After Getting Home, I cried through out The rest Of The day, i told some Of my Friends about It, Immediatly I mentioned the name Kelvin Klein, dey said dey Know Him, Tha he his a rapist. I Was Even told he Tried raping The wife Of a pastor when he went Thr for Deliverance. Am wriiting This story here Because i Know My God as Forgiven for My past. But Please Incase any Of You Know The Kelvin, especially Females, Try stay away From Him. I hope our Nigeria police Force do something about This. All This happened On 16th Of November 2015. . (The female Picture Below is me, and The male is the Dog called Kelvin) . That was when i was still In Whore Business. Thank You . Story By - Anulika Nannah Obiefuna
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors